Welcome to Hiedi Lazenby Design
Hiedi Lazenby Design provides a comprehensive architectural interior design service, specialising in care and dementia design. From the initial brief to installation and hand over, we work with care sector operators, developers and architects throughout the UK. We have extensive knowledge of architectural interior design within care and assisted living settings. Creating safe, mood enhancing interiors through textures, colours and layouts is paramount.
Incorporating dementia friendly design helps residents with orientation, visual awareness and sense of wellbeing. Environments that residents, families and friends feel are homely, welcoming, comfortable and uplifting are key to our design philosophy. We design care environments that not only look beautiful but work practically for any care type.
Hiedi Lazenby Design has a proven track record for successfully delivering projects on time, on budget, exceeding our clients expectations and imagination.
Our care interior design project services include:
- Architectural interior design: Basic space planning to full home plans, FF&E, M&E layouts and bespoke elements including ceiling & furniture designs. Working with the latest design CAD systems offers flexibility and efficiency throughout the life of your project.
- Project management: including schedules, ordering & procurement assistance.
- Installation: site transformation from a shell to the finished scheme.
- Fitout: including artwork, accessories, furniture and equipment installation, including full turnkey.
- Turnkey: full project installation including show suite.